I'm sure you have heard of a million and one different diets that have worked wonders for your best friend, mother-in-law, college roommate, or neighbor. But how do you know if a particular diet is for you?
Check out the following 10 Rules to Judge a Diet By. Thank you to Alan Aragon for sharing this with us.
1. Respects personal taste preferences.
2. Supports physical and mental performance goals.
3. Covers macronutrient and micronutrient goals.
4. Does not promote unnecessary or scientifically unfounded food restrictions.
5. Respects in-tolerances and allergies.
8. Socially acceptable (no road kill diet, please).
9. Compatible with personal lifestyle or religion.