Meet The Team
June 7, 2018
Snacking healthy can sometimes be tough.
If you are like most, life is keeping you moving in all directions at all times, so finding time to eat healthy snacks might fall far down your list.
That being the case, we wanted to provide some ideas that are not only quick and convenient, but check the "healthy" box. Snacks you can toss into your plan as soon as this week.
Some you might already be using, some you might have forgot you used to love, and some might be brand new for you.
Take a look, but don't just stop there. Let's take some action...
Choose 2 to buy on your next shopping trip and start your snack revolution!
- Plain Greek yogurt + trail mix + Truvia
- Beef or turkey jerky
- Craisins and dark chocolate (Aldi’s Tranquility Mix, perhaps?)
- Cheese sticks
- Trail mix of almonds
- Protein shake (sometimes boring, but effective!)
- Salsa for flavor (on various things)
- Veggies and guacamole
- Water with zero calorie flavoring
- Limos Triple Zero Greek yogurt
- Halo Top ice cream (if you are going to have ice cream this will get you some extra protein!)
- 100 calorie bags of microwave popcorn
- Apples and peanut butter
- Really, any handheld fruit!
- Celery w/peanut butter (Jif to Go packets work great for portion control)
- Sparkling water
- The almighty Quest bar ;)
*pro-tip....combine a couple of these smaller snacks to satisfy you for even longer
Client of the Month: Jeff Rousu
June 30, 2020
3 Nutrition Tips - These Work REALLY Well*
July 7, 2020
Clients of the Month: Angie and Shaynen Schmidt
May 29, 2020
Client of the Month: Tamara Weets
April 17, 2020
EARLY BIRD pricing - Summer Athlete Program
March 13, 2020
Bunz and Gunz 2020
March 10, 2020
Client of the Month: Kim Rauk
March 5, 2020
Masters (50+) Program: Enrollment Open
March 2, 2020
Spring Athlete Prep Camp 2020
February 20, 2020
Client of the Month: Katie Rosengren
February 6, 2020
athlete of the week
client of the month
news and events
tip of the week