Meet The Team
March 8, 2019
Tips for Healthy Grocery Shopping - While at the Store
When it’s time to go to the store, use these habits to make sure your trip is a successful one.
1. Eat a meal before you shop to prevent shopping hungry and avoiding impulse or hunger buys.
2. Have your reusable shopping bags packed or in the car already, including a cooling bag or cooler to help keep cold/froze purchases good.
3. Shop around the outside of the store where all the fresh produce, meats, eggs, etc. reside.
4. Spend the majority of your time in the produce section, purchasing a wide rainbow of colored fruits and vegetables.
5. Utilize the fridge and freezer section due to them being generally single macro dominant, which can make these foods easier for tracking purposes.
6. Choose from whole foods as much as possible.
7. Shop in order of importance so you can ensure you get the most vital items each trip while staying within budget.
8. Spend time reading food labels and looking at serving sizes of some of your more common purchases.
9. Consider avoiding foods that contain more than five ingredients, artificial ingredients, or ingredients you can't pronounce.
Client of the Month: Dustin Alexander
October 2, 2020
3 Nutrition Tips - These Work REALLY Well*
July 7, 2020
NSS Wins Best of the Lakes Area - Best Fitness Center 2020
October 16, 2020
Kickboxing Plus (+) Class - Starting in September
September 10, 2020
Client of the Month: Charles Funk
September 3, 2020
Wednesday Workout Challenge - No Release Medball Exercises
2020 School Year Athlete Program
August 26, 2020
Client of the Month: Craig Johnson
August 12, 2020
Client of the Month: Kelly Gerber
July 16, 2020
Client of the Month: Jeff Rousu
June 30, 2020
athlete of the week
client of the month
news and events
tip of the week