Meet The Team
March 8, 2019
Tips for Healthy Grocery Shopping - While at the Store
When it’s time to go to the store, use these habits to make sure your trip is a successful one.
1. Eat a meal before you shop to prevent shopping hungry and avoiding impulse or hunger buys.
2. Have your reusable shopping bags packed or in the car already, including a cooling bag or cooler to help keep cold/froze purchases good.
3. Shop around the outside of the store where all the fresh produce, meats, eggs, etc. reside.
4. Spend the majority of your time in the produce section, purchasing a wide rainbow of colored fruits and vegetables.
5. Utilize the fridge and freezer section due to them being generally single macro dominant, which can make these foods easier for tracking purposes.
6. Choose from whole foods as much as possible.
7. Shop in order of importance so you can ensure you get the most vital items each trip while staying within budget.
8. Spend time reading food labels and looking at serving sizes of some of your more common purchases.
9. Consider avoiding foods that contain more than five ingredients, artificial ingredients, or ingredients you can't pronounce.
Bunz and Gunz 2020
March 10, 2020
Masters (50+) Program: Enrollment Open
March 2, 2020
EARLY BIRD pricing - Summer Athlete Program
March 13, 2020
Client of the Month: Kim Rauk
March 5, 2020
Spring Athlete Prep Camp 2020
February 20, 2020
Client of the Month: Katie Rosengren
February 6, 2020
Client of the Month: Becky Evertz
January 7, 2020
January Jeans Challenge
December 17, 2019
Client of the Month: Trish Rossum
December 6, 2019
J.O. Volleyball Training Camp 2019
November 21, 2019
athlete of the week
client of the month
news and events
tip of the week