Meet The Team
March 13, 2019
Tips for Healthy Grocery Shopping - Once You Get Home
1. Wash and cut veggies right after purchase.
2. Wash and store fruit right after purchase.
3. Put away and organize your pantry in a way that makes prep and cooking as efficient as possible.
4. Set out your meal prep materials for the next meal, instead of stocking into the pantry.
5. Portion out appropriate snacks in serving sized containers for the next few days.
Client of the Month: Dustin Alexander
October 2, 2020
3 Nutrition Tips - These Work REALLY Well*
July 7, 2020
NSS Wins Best of the Lakes Area - Best Fitness Center 2020
October 16, 2020
Kickboxing Plus (+) Class - Starting in September
September 10, 2020
Client of the Month: Charles Funk
September 3, 2020
Wednesday Workout Challenge - No Release Medball Exercises
2020 School Year Athlete Program
August 26, 2020
Client of the Month: Craig Johnson
August 12, 2020
Client of the Month: Kelly Gerber
July 16, 2020
Client of the Month: Jeff Rousu
June 30, 2020
athlete of the week
client of the month
news and events
tip of the week