1. Take time to be quiet and sit in silence (even if it’s only your drive home or two minutes in the bathroom - without your phone!) check and see how you are feeling.
2. Find one thing for each of your 5 senses (I can see *that*, I can feel *this* etc.) This is a good reminder of what’s real and can help stop a mental spiral.
3. Take a breath in for 4 seconds, hold for 5 seconds, exhale for 6 seconds.
4. Listen to your breath. You don’t need to do anything just listen.
5. Move, do a couple of squats, shake your hands out, and jog in place. Moving helps release that pent-up energy and stress.