Today we want to share a simple, 6 step strategy, to help reduce your bodies stress response and give your immune system a boost.
It will take less than 2 minutes and we promise you will come out the back side of it in a better place, ready and more prepared for what the day has next in store for you.
It's not rocket science, the effort level is minimal and the return on investment is exponential!
1. Grab a glass of plain, good old water.
2. Find a quiet place (we know this is easier said than done, but do what you can).
3. Sit down in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and begin taking long breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
4. Try to get as much of that air going into your belly and feel it slowly inflate and deflate with each breath.
5. Once you have done 10 good breaths, think about something that you are grateful for, something that you are looking forward to in the short term, and something that you are looking forward to in the long term.
6. Open your eyes, drink your water, and resume your day with a new found positive clarity.