Do you need a high-quality recipe idea! Take a look below to expand your palate with some ideas on Overnight Oats.
Overnight Oats are a very simple and quick way to put together a quality meal that requires very little time or effort in the morning as you do all the work the night before!
We find it especially useful if your day starts early but you know you need some good nutrition.
Here's the process:
1. Pick your favorite oat and fill a medium-sized, sealable, container with 1/4 to 1 full cup.
2. Add a protein powder of your choosing for a bit more satiety and use a fork to mix that up with the oats.
3. Choose your preferred milk...we suggest using Oat or Almond milk, but any type will do. Put enough in to just cover the oats and protein powder and then mix that also.
4. On top of the oat paste, you just made, add some type of nut or seed...this could be chopped almonds, chia seeds, peanut butter, pecans, etc.
5. Finally, add a fruit...we typically add berries or some type of dried fruit, but you could also toss some sliced banana on top.
6. Keeping the nuts/seeds and fruit on top avoids them getting too soggy and helps with the taste and consistency.
7. Stick the container in the fridge overnight, then pull it out in the morning and simply enjoy it as is.
As you can see, these are very modifiable, so feel free to put your own special twist on them as well!